Do you have to deal with animals wrecking the beautiful garden in the backyard that you, so painstakingly, brought to life? I am sure you feel so down when you see those raccoons ravaging and burrowing in your garden and damaging your plants. When the going gets tough, it becomes pertinent for you to invest in a robust mechanism to get those pesky animals out of your garden and scare them when they dare to enter. Introducing to you the ScareCrow Motion Activated Sprinkler by Contech.
· This motion-activated sprinkler is an animal deterrent that enables you to have a peaceful, non-invasive scenario in your backyard.
· Pests are driven away with the sprinkler and the sound that is emitted once the device picks up the motion of animals when on.
· The device can be implanted into the ground and can be made fierce-looking through the stickers provided along with the set.
· The sensor uses a 9V battery and protect around 1,200 sq. ft of area.
The setting up and working of the Scarecrow motion sensor is very simple to conduct and doesn’t require an expert. The parts can be assembled through the instructions mentioned in the user manual that comes along with the kit. I did include a picture of one common mistake when trying to put it together up above.
Assemble the sprinkler that has the following components:
· The sensor body attached to the water sprinkler head
· The stem or extension stick can be adjusted and implanted in your backyard.
· The hosepipe connection to the direct water line in your backyard.
Once it is set up and implanted, switch on the water hose and keep the timer on the connection to ensure that the sprinkler is activated only when you need it.
· Not poisonous like certain chemicals, which are used to keep the pest out
· Cost-effective as you can purchase it for a resonable price
· Easy to set up and use and doesn’t require a lot of maintenance
· Complete security against the creatures of the night
· Sensitivity factor can be adjusted
The obvious problem that comes to mind is the leaking that can occur at the hose-end due to the continuous connection with the tap. To remedy this, you will need extra tight-end washers or Teflon tape.
The Contech Scarecrow is well-thought product that solves your animal problem to a great extent and instills in animals that they will need to stay away from the area. It’s a great product that will surely help you immensely. Go ahead and get yours below Today!
- Orbit 62100 Yard Enforcer Motion Activated Sprinkler Review
- Top 9 Motion Sensor Sprinklers- To Keep Animals Out
- PredatorGuard Solar Powered Predator Deterrent Review
- Does PestAway Ultrasonic Outdoor Animal Repeller Really Work?
- Is Eliminator Advanced Electronic Solar Energy Outdoor Animal Repeller Good?